01 August 2013

lately


I made a table runner in about 15 minutes.  I'll be sharing that DIY soon.
Our new house.
Valetines posters by Oh Happy Day printed on photo paper.
An epic Ikea hack.  I mean it.  Epic.  Will share soon.

So as you guys know, Ben and I recently moved into our new house.  It is still such a work in progress, but little tiny bits are starting to come together.  It is so gratifying each time they do.


A poster from Bayleaf in Boulder - only $5.50!
Sleepy mister.
Loving these boots from Target.
Every few days we get a big hand full of kale from our little garden.


Life around here isn't perfect but there is a lot of love in this house.  Oh, and dogs.  Lots of dogs.

Hope the end of your Summers are going swimmingly.  

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you're in boots already. It's still positively sweltering down here. I'm due to visit a friend in CO in in the fall... will def let you know when it's booked! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually getting cooler here on some days! I love me some fall.

      Delete