23 February 2013

kale chips three ways


I know what you're thinking.  "Lizzy, why can't you eat vegetables if they're not in chip form??"  To that, I have no rebuttal.

Now that we've covered that (no, I'm not going to try and explain myself) I want to share these miracle-morsels with you all.  They are light and crunchy and flavorful and the best part is, you can put whatever you want on them.  I chose, lemon and parmesan, curry, and thai chili.


These are extremely simple. Just rip the leaves off of the stems, toss in a little bit of vegetable oil (or any other kind of oil you'd like) and put on your toppings.  Then spread out on a baking sheet and bake them at 325 for 15-20 minutes.  



Curry
squeeze of lemon
curry powder
salt&pepper

Lemon Parm
squeeze of lemon
parmesan cheese, grated
salt&pepper

Thai Chili
dried Thai chilis
2 parts chili powder
1 part cumin
dash of paprika
salt&pepper


Go kick some ass today.  And while you're out there being awesome, make these.

Heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment