27 November 2012

holiday DIY round up

There are a ton of adorable DIY's out there for the holiday and I wanted to share a few that I love!


Kim over at Oh Sweet Joy repainted this faux deer head in Winter colors.  I love how weird and awesome this is!  

Over at Smile and Wave, Rachel made two different DIY tree skirts!

Over at One Sheepish Girl, there will be 12 days of cute holiday crafts!  Yarn embroidered gift bags are only the beginning.

Oh Happy Day offers a few amazing advent calendar ideas, this one is my favorite by far!

This DIY really takes the cake. I might die from the cuteness of these ornaments.  Katie over at Lemon Jitters is a DIY genius!

What crafts have you been doing in preparation for the holidays?

1 comment:

  1. awesome post! - seen via rachel denbow on twitter! will retweet :)

    barnicles

    ReplyDelete