23 October 2011

new obsession: society6

The Pinterest Universe (or the Pintaverse…yup.) pointed me in the direction of a new amazing obsession, as it so often does. I mean, if you're not pinning yet, you should be. It is too much fun. I hope you don't have a job though, or children to look after. Cause they will definitely fall by the wayside.

As I was happily pinning a few days ago I came across a piece from Society6. Whimsical, magical art and photo prints await you! I've included a few of my favorites in this post, but I urge you to take your time and peruse their website yourself. There is something for everyone (and they will make fantastic holiday gifts)!



1. (Via) 2. (Via) 3. (Via) 4. (Via)

It is creatives like this that make me grateful to be a part of the blogging community.
I'll make sure to share more sites like this with you guys as I find them.

(This one is my absolute favorite. I would love to hang this in my home.)


Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is the best! Heading over to check out Society 6... Xo, Katie

    ReplyDelete